cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: plugin.xml validated by cli?
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 03:39:39 GMT
A contributor once claimed they started work on an xml validator if I
recall, but code was never submitted.

I'm not sure what PhoneGap build is doing, and if it is actually validating
plugin.xml correctness then I agree it would be nice if it were shared with
plugman.

My hunch is that its a phonegap build specific issue?  Perhaps there are
extra settings you have to add for phonegap build?

-Michal