cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: HTML 5 platform
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:23:55 GMT
I'm a little torn about this one. It would probably good to deprecate our
desktop projects and take on something CEF like but, ultimately, this is
something that Chrome Apps already provides. Not sure if it is worth our
effort with so many mobile operating systems.

Ripple is cool. I do most of my dev in the browser and usually just mock
deviceready somewhere in my init logic. Stolen from Lunny's 'stopgap' repo:

var e = document.createEvent('Events')
e.initEvent('deviceready')
document.dispatchEvent(e)