cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: input type=file broken on Android 4.4
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:09:25 GMT
I think it is reasonable that we choose to allow a polyfill for this
regardless of the Google stance. The change is very likely to break
existing users and just b/c it was 'private' doesn't mean that it wasn't
exposed. Maybe this is just a docs issue given we have the scaffolding to
fix this with File/FileTransfer.

??