cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova remote proxy
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:24:25 GMT
Very neat idea. My gut is that it would be useful only to a small set of
device-sensor-heavy apps, but probably will be quite useful to them. Also
useful would be a way to record & playback calls over the exec() bridge.

How to implement it is a good question though. Seems like it might be
enough to have a custom app template that people could use to build their
"remote" apps (e.g. cordova create --template=remote-app).

The hijacking of exec() could be done as a plugin you add to your project
maybe?