cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Question about a commit in 3.1.x
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 22:27:28 GMT
Funny that would be causing you issues. The motivation for making it was to
make the bridge work on the KitKat chromium-based WebView. Without it, no
event would fire when an even number of messages were sent from native->js
(since the online state would be the same as when it started, Chromium is
smart enough to not send an event).

That was on my task list to share with the team, and to write a blog post
about apps updating to Cordova 3.1 / 2.9.1 in order to pick up the fix and
not have this race condition on KitKat.