cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <>
Subject Re: [Camera Plugin] Add support to save unmodified image to photoalbum
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:47:24 GMT
Thanks Stephan.

Have you signed the Apache CLA? You'll
need to do so before we can accept code from you.

Could you clarify your intent with the new flag for me? Is it:
1. To ensure the image isn't resized at all, or:
2. To save the unmodified image to the camera roll, but then return a
resized image to the app.

If it's #2, then I think that would be reasonable default behaviour
when saveToPhotoAlbum is set. WDYT?