cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova serve broken
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:40:58 GMT
To elaborate - when I made the change, serve was not documented anywhere,
and it was in a broken state (it was serving the root www/ instead of the
platform one), so I figured it wasn't really a "launched" feature, but
rather a work-in-progress.

With the last round of changes, we probably could consider it good enough
to start telling people to use it.