cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FxOS] Special needs for contact plugin
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:41:58 GMT
traditionally, we have had a per platform quirks section in the relevant
api's documentation.

Search for quirks in the contacts
api<http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/edge/cordova_contacts_contacts.md.html#Contacts>
and
you should find sections for Android, BlackBerry, iOS and WP 7 and 8.

Just add a FireFox OS section, and document quirks there.