cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: iOS Camera asking for Location
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 20:23:25 GMT
IIRC, Camera used to NOT keep the location and other data, then that was raised as an issue
and it was added in… and now it’s being ripped out again?

I agree with it being optional, but ripping it out again, not so much.

+1 for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4003?focusedCommentId=13694956&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13694956