cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Platforms Meetup Summary
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:53:11 GMT
Thanks for the clarification, Michal!
-Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: mmocny@google.com [mailto:mmocny@google.com] On Behalf Of Michal Mocny
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 6:33 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Platforms Meetup Summary

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 3:27 AM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) < v-segreb@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Hi!
> #1 - Where I can find meetup schedule?

We don't have a calendar for these, we just periodically schedule one on these lists.  Usually
a few weeks in advance with ample notice.

> #2 - Was this meetup recorded as usually?

This meetup was done face-to-face in waterloo and so was not recorded.  We always record online
Hangouts but its wouldn't be practical to have cameras on us for two days.  Most of the time
was spent hacking on existing items and not on planning (though there were a few discussion,
see the summary above).  The agenda for the meetup was also published in advance, in case
you want to contribute ideas for next time.