cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Miles" <pe...@stormeducational.co.uk>
Subject Media device does not initiate
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:52:55 GMT
Hi,

I have created my second ios phonegap project with the media plugin and it just does not work!

I have followed the same steps as the first project, ie

1. phonegap create Project2 com.companyname.project2 Project2

2. cd Project

cordova platform add ios

3. cd platform/ios
phonegap local plugin add https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-media.git

I can see that config.xml refers to
<feature name="Media">

<param name="ios-package" value="CDVSound"/>
</feature>
and the directory structure appear the ame

Mt index.html calls the cordova.js (even though it should not need to).

When it runs, it calls deviceready() but the 'device' is not there. Can anyone suggest how
I might investigate this further?

Peter Miles
Storm Educational