cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wargo, John" <john.wa...@sap.com>
Subject Plugin upgrade
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 01:21:45 GMT
I remember seeing a thread recently which talked about how to upgrade your Cordova projects
from 3.0 to 3.1. Looking at the docs online:

http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.1.0/guide_platforms_android_upgrading.md.html#Upgrading%20Android

It tells me how to upgrade the project, but not the plugins. Are there docs somewhere which
talk about that process? Seems to me that should be included in the upgrading guide as well.

Say for example I have an updated Cordova version and updated plugins. The correct steps are
to upgrade the project then uninstall and reinstall all of the plugins, right?