cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wargo, John" <john.wa...@sap.com>
Subject RE: https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/NodeInspector
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:21:04 GMT
What does the node inspector do? I couldn't tell from the site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Santana [mailto:csantana23@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:32 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/NodeInspector

+1 To add Wiki, I see that is already linked from "Working on issue"

 Once I discover node inspector made CLI development and debugging much
easier.

Maybe adding to the README of CLI and Plugman under a section "Testing and
Debugging" (i.e. run npm install & npm test & use node-inspector for
further debugging)

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Josh Soref <jsoref@blackberry.com> wrote:

> I've added a short page for NodeInspector...
>
> I'm not sure where it should be referenced. Hopefully it will be of some
> assistance...

Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>