cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 + 3.2.0rc1
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:04:38 GMT
BTW, I also found a couple failures in the Android native tests on 4.2.2 on a Nexus 7 with
3.2.0-rc1:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
	at org.apache.cordova.test.BackButtonMultiPageTest.testViaHref(BackButtonMultiPageTest.java:63)

junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<pass> but was:<null>
	at org.apache.cordova.test.CordovaResourceApiTest.testWebViewRequestIntercept(CordovaResourceApiTest.java:258)

I thought it was pretty cool that 100% of the automated tests in mobile-spec passed. An unbroken
set of green dots ;-)