cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Jan de Wit <>
Subject Re: Cordova Plugins and CocoaPods
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:37:11 GMT

This is cool don't get me wrong, but it's just the other way around. With this, one could
create a cordova application using CocoaPods, but I want to have a plugin that uses some CocoaPods
libraries. Then it would be nice to add a PodFile to your plugin directory and have the cli
'install' these dependencies for you.

On 2 Nov,2013, at 1:39 , Shazron <> wrote:

> The core and core plugins are cocoapods already, see the list (search for
> 'Cordova'):
> Someone is maintaining them, modifying the specs for them as versions go
> out:
> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Don Coleman <> wrote:
>> I have some iOS code that we are converting into a Cordova plugin.
>> The project uses CocoaPods to manage dependencies.
>> Have you see any Cordova plugins that use CocoaPods  or can you think of a
>> way to make CLI and CocoaPods play nice together?

View raw message