cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: audit of configuration
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:28:18 GMT
Jonathan wrote:
> You should add:

I'll add it to the wiki if no one beats me to it.

Please feel free to edit this page or any other. If you don't have the wiki edit bit, just
send an email here with your account name and someone will give you the bit.

> Another use case to consider for more cordova metadata:

> cordova add language fr

I'm new here, is that actually supported? I don't recall seeing it in the documentation. (I'm
well ware that the documentation needs work.)
and may be unlawful.