cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <>
Subject Re: cordova serve broken
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 05:39:42 GMT
Andrew wrote:
> Sounds issue-worthy.

> I think Josh added some usage messages to serve

Yes, I drove changes by our team here.

> (and a landing page for /),

Yep, especially this

> so the next release will be more user-friendly.

Speaking of which, there's a release candidate available now, please try the following:

‎npm install -g cordova@3.2.0-rc.1

cordova create directory com.example.hello HelloWorld
cd directory ‎
cordova platform add blackberry10‎
cordova serve‎

And then visit http://localhost:8000 in your browsers.

We're doing testing of Cordova 3.2 RC this week and I'm happy to work on things that are identified.

I have OS X 10.9 and Windows 8 handy along with some VMs from If there are browsers
that should be tested, please let us know.

The landing page isn't particularly shiny as I don't usually spend time on CSS. Patches or
suggestions are welcome.
and may be unlawful.
View raw message