cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: platform add android skips bat files on os x
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 23:13:22 GMT

Joe wrote:
> OK, this is bad, because it means that bin/create doesn't use the same
> logic as platform add,

I sure hope not.

> or that there's some additional logic that's
> deleting the batch files.

Or bad tagging / releasing / upgrading or stale code?

> The only thing that was done for that
> change on 3.1.0 was deleting the code that did the deletion.

The deletion also removed a chmod - which seemed suspect to me.

> Of course, I only fixed this on Android, but the only other platform
> that would be affected by this would be Blackberry.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry/blob/master/blackberry10/bin/create.js

Yeah, this needs to be fixed.

We're doing 3.2 pre testing right now. I'll try to have these cases tested...
and may be unlawful.