cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime LUCE <>
Subject RE: Test changes for windows cordova-cli
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:01:41 GMT
I confirm that hooker.spec.js is failing on windows because of file system methods.

We can also try to spy on file system or shelljs methods and force result instead of using
real FS which is OS dependant.

In near term it's better to use your method but in long term it could be great to study on
a OS independent method, isn't it ?

Maxime LUCE - Somatic
06 28 60 72 34
De : Jesse<>
Envoyé : ‎27/‎11/‎2013 21:34
À :<>
Objet : Test changes for windows cordova-cli

The recent e2e tests have serious issues on windows, too much for me to
consider jumping into right now, so instead of fixing them, I just added a
new test fixture.
If you want to run tests on windows, you can use :
$ npm run win-test

I have also added a runtime platform check to the hooker.spec.js file, so
effectively these tests are also NOT run on windows.

Current status : 325 tests, 555 assertions, 0 failures