cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bond-Caron <>
Subject RE: <plugins> tag, and accessing the plugin list
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 21:25:34 GMT
On Fri Nov 15 11:29 AM, Braden Shepherdson wrote:
> I propose three things:
> 1. Punt all discussion of overhauling configuration files to the new year.
> 2. Drop my proposals above, as well as the summary Anis posted of last night's
> discussion.
> 3. Solve the immediate use-case of AppHarness wanting to know what plugins
> are installed by injecting that object into a new key attached to the array of JS
> modules in cordova_plugins.js.

Added info about 'cordova_plugins.js' here:

Small note to avoid confusion: the naming of the file is a bit misleading, 'cordova_modules.js'
is more appropriate. Since each plugin can have 1+ modules.

Eventually might better to rename this altogether to ~ 'cordova_meta.js(on)' that holds generated
metadata their either native or JavaScript can read.

View raw message