cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <plugins> tag, and accessing the plugin list
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:57:31 GMT
So does this mean that it would look something like this (in the case of the device plugin
on android)?

            <feature name="Device" >
                <param name="android-package" value="org.apache.cordova.device.Device"/>
                <param name="feature-id" value="org.apache.cordova.device"/>
                <param name="feature-version" value="0.2.5"/>
            </feature>