cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Medic tests results consolidation
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:40:38 GMT
Thank you for the info Lorin! Looking forward...

-Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Lorin Beer [mailto:lorin.beer.dev@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 12:37 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Medic tests results consolidation

Currently, we are setting up Adobe's Device Wall, as it was dismantled and shipped down to
SF from the Vancouver office. After we have working setup in SF, plans are to address federation
of the CI systems each organization has setup, and aggregate the results in a single place.

This should be happening over the next two weeks.

- Lorin