cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: config.xml discussion, we need to talk
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:10:30 GMT
This might be true - it took me quite some time to figure out how the
CLI actually works - despite also having to fix one or two bugs for the
WPX implementation of the CLI code (as well as the Windows 8 CLI code).
But still I would hate to see the CLI go, since I think once you are
used to it, it saves you quite a lot of time (I still have those old
documents which guide me through the setup of the IDE projects for the
different platforms - which is now mostly obsolete).

So I guess supporting both methods is the way to go... :)

Best,
Wolfgang