cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Translations
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:21:04 GMT
I have added a pull request and updated a JIRA issue for the latest from
edge here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4975.  Can someone
pull in my pull request.  It doesn't effect any of the English files and
according to github it merges cleanly.

if Marcel is correct and edge is on version 3.0. we can update the 3.1
documentation once edge has been converted to 3.1

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Emerging Mobile Software Engineer - IBM Master Inventor
SWG Emerging Internet Standards

Phone: 1-410-332-2128 | Mobile: 1-415-787-4589
E-mail: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
personal website: lisaseacat.com
Chat: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
Find me on:   and within IBM on: