cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag 2.9.1
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:49:50 GMT
So my intepretation of these comments is:
- backport fixes to 2.9 for serious platform breakages and "easy" plugin changes, not new
features (new device OS capability such as iOS 7 is considered a new feature)
- stop backporting anything to 2.9 when 3.5 comes out

If so, should this be spelled out somwhere, such as cordova.apache.org/blog?