cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbr...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: So, what to do about storage issues?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:02:34 GMT
Not sure what the namespace issue is, but I created a quick example project.
It might not be the best code but that doesn't really matter. :-)Code is on: https://github.com/DickvdBrink/cordova-websql/
after the checkout you might need to run "android update project --path platforms/android"It
always opens one db, with the name "firstDb" in the deviceready event.When you click the the
text: "Click here to load db with name "secondDb" I get a security error in the javascript
alert box.If you don't get the error it changes the text to "Second db loaded".
> Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 08:44:08 -0700
> Subject: Re: So, what to do about storage issues?
> From: bowserj@gmail.com
> To: dev@cordova.apache.org
>
> I think this is the namespace issue.  We need to make sure the plugin
> always overrides the default namespace.
> On Oct 9, 2013 8:00 AM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> > Example project would be great!
> >

> > On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Dick Van den Brink <
> > d_vandenbrink@outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I don't think it is fixed with the org.apache.cordova.websql plugin.I
> > > still can open only one database. The second one is giving me a security
> > > error on Android 4.1.2.
> > > I'm on Cordova 3.0 btw. I added some logging to the websql plugin code to
> > > make sure it was using it and that seems to be the case. I can create an
> > > example project if you want.

> > > since it
> > > :/

> > http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.0.0/cordova_storage_storage.md.html#St