cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbr...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: So, what to do about storage issues?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:27:34 GMT
I don't think it is fixed with the org.apache.cordova.websql plugin.I still can open only one
database. The second one is giving me a security error on Android 4.1.2.
I'm on Cordova 3.0 btw. I added some logging to the websql plugin code to make sure it was
using it and that seems to be the case. I can create an example project if you want.