cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: create and override of default template
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:17:52 GMT
I disagree completely. Why does cordova need to know about the platform?
Right now when I make a virgin project, before I add *any* platform, there
is a default project created. All we want (well, ok, all I want ;) is the
ability to override that so I can have a ³blank² project as opposed to the
hello world one. This is not project specific at all. Certainly after I
create the project I¹ll add a platform or two, but this should be done on
initial platform creation.