cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <>
Subject Re: create and override of default template
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:57:09 GMT

On 10/25/13 1:46 PM, "Michal Mocny" <> wrote:

>When you run create from cli, you aren't adding any platforms, and you
>would need to specify an override for each platform.

That isn't the issue though. By default. PG creates a default app. The
whole point of this feature was to let a developer skip the default and
use something else. This doesn't require a platform to be added.

>This can be accomplished by editing your .cordova/config.json file after
>running cordova create, or by calling cordova.config(...) from node.  This
>should be documented, and there are bugs open for specifying how to change
>the "www" template etc at create time (

Errr - maybe I don't understand your reply. The feature exists already -
it's just not documented.

View raw message