cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <>
Subject Re: So, what to do about storage issues?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 21:30:04 GMT
Hmm, from CB-4760:

"The problem is that the Storage Guide documentation
orage) currently doesn't mention any Android Quirks at all, so as far as
user knows it should all work OK as per the API guide."

Yeah - this is what worries me the most. Couldn't the docs be updated
pretty quickly to let folks know about issues?

On 10/8/13 4:05 PM, "Joe Bowser" <> wrote:

>What should we do for Storage Plugin issues on Android? Should we just
>close them as "Won't Fix" and tell people to use the cordova-labs
>plugins?  Currently, we don't have a plugin repo for the storage
>plugin, and it's been ripped out in 3.x.
>What should we do with these issues??

View raw message