cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Plugman Release
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:04:49 GMT
It seems as though there is no cordova-cli 3.1.x branch, does this mean we
always release off of master?

There is a bug I found where element tree needs to be bumped to the same
version as plugman to support namespace xml elements and I'd like to know
where to push this.

Thanks,

Jeff

and may be unlawful.