cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:05:34 GMT
OK, where did my commits go?

I'm cool with me acutally screwing up and being called on it, but this
looks like you're trying to make me look bad for your own ends.
Seriously, if you have a problem with me being on this project, put it
on the list.  Your passive aggressive nonsense is harming the project,
and making it difficult to get more people on board.