cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:30:09 GMT
Just tagged Android.  There's some weird inconsistencies across
devices, but overall the platform itself still seems solid.  There's
nothing here that would prevent a release.

We should really start that API audit though.  These inconsistencies
don't make me super confident in the plugins. :(

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Jeffrey Heifetz
<jheifetz@blackberry.com> wrote:
> Since I believe Lorin is away, I have tagged the release for blackberry.
>
> On 13-10-01 1:01 PM, "Marcel Kinard" <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If any platform owners don't have time to do this today, let me know how
>>I can help.
>>
>>On Oct 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I think all that needs
>>> to happen now is for all platform owners to update their JS snapshot
>>>again
>>> and push a "3.1.0" tag.

> This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged
and may be unlawful.