cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 3.1.0 today?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:39:43 GMT
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:
> It's a problem when you chose to interpret everything in the absolute worst
> version of possible explanations, without warrant.

Oh really? Who wins with this retag? Why is it acceptable to throw me
under the bus once again? Honestly, the fact is that I don't trust
that my commits won't be reverted or deleted out of spite anymore
because of this.  I don't care if the thing gets re-tagged, but my
commit magically getting detached from the tree even though it's on my
local head tells me one of two things:

1. Apache's git hosting is broken, and we need to file a ticket with infra
2. Someone monkeyed with the repository

Given who wins and who loses in this scenario, I'm far more willing to
blame the latter since this appears to only happen with the Android
repository, which I happen to commit code to.