cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] ResourceAPI and 2.9.x
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:31:49 GMT
Hey

I'm going through the plugins right now to see what needs to be
backported, and I find myself not remembering what the state of
CordovaResourceAPI was during 2.9.x and whether these fixes should go
into 2.9.x.  I'm thinking that they shouldn't, since I can't find the
related commits on the 2.9.x branch, but if someone who was directly
involved with this rewrite want to look at file-transfer and the
Capture APIs and see whether this makes sense, that'd be great.  I
already backported fixes in the File API.

Joe