cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobilespec / CI / version problems
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:40:18 GMT
Aren't we testing 3.1.0 with the tests that were tagged in 3.1.0?
Testing with 3.0.0 tests seems like you'll always have failing tests,
since ideally the tests should have been added with the bug (although
I don't know where to put platform-specific mobile-spec tests, the
don't really have a home and people get upset when I check them in.)