cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [CB-3747] - We need a test video
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:27:34 GMT
Hey

I just noticed Andrew's work on CB-3747, and while I'm cool with this
being added, because we're Apache, we need to make sure that we point
to media that's compatible with Apache's licences that we can
guarantee will still exist.  Part of why I didn't fix this issue
myself is because the example didn't play properly on any browser that
I had access to at the time.  (No sound, video didn't actually load,
etc).

It'd be good if we actually had a working video for this test and
other tests around the video tag.  This might be a tall order, but
does someone want to try taking this on?

Joe