cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Github mirrors
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:00:18 GMT

There are two (couch) apps to consider:
1) registry (which based on npmjs.org). I don't think we'll be
modifying this one very much but we might add in some API calls etc.
This is 'http://registry.cordova.io'
2) registry ui: this is the front-end for http://plugins.cordova.io.
This needs to be heavily modified because it looks terrible right now.

There was indeed a plugman-registry repository on my github and that
has been merged into plugman a few months ago but this is not what we
are talking about here.