cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: endless recursion on phonegap local plugin add ../..
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:13:53 GMT
Feel free to file the bug, of course. There's multiple simple workarounds
(copy the example out of the directory, or put the plugin in a subdir), so
it's low-priority in my mind. The plugin.xml format is evolving, and having
to maintain this proposed logic every time we change the many ways to
include files is a nasty maintenance headache I would much rather avoid.

Don, the worry about it being non-standard is not too much of a problem,
since nearly all users of a plugin will be installing it from the registry,
so they don't need to know anything about this. They just "cordova plugin
add some.id" (or "plugman fetch some.id"), and it's there.

Braden