cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova 3.2.0 Release
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:07:55 GMT
There have been significant improvements to plugman yesterday, where I
fixed some nasty and long-standing dependency uninstallation bugs. We want
to get that out soon, so I agree with the 24th or maybe tomorrow the 23rd.

CLI is getting some much less exciting fixes today, as well. Remember that
we want to keep these from updating more often than once a week. But given
the timeline for the main release, we should have a week between the end of
this week and the cadence release.

+1 to early release of both tools, no later than the 24th.

Braden