cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: CLI and Plugman test failures
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:48:13 GMT
I fixed all the tests vigorously when I was making that refactoring. If
people have been adding lazy[1] tests similar to the ones I was fixing,
then they're not going to work.

[1] By "lazy tests", I mean tests that are really testing async functions,
but only mocking things that are called immediately, so they pretend the
call is synchronous. Most of those were broken by the refactoring.

Since jasmine-node supports the 'done' argument, it's pretty easy to put
your expectations into a .then() and then call done().

Braden