cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: a new client for download stats
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:32:24 GMT
There's no restriction, we just wanted to know what tools people were
using. That means we definitely want JBoss Tools to call home and identify
itself! We want to know what fraction of the downloads are coming from
JBoss, and to have those downloads count towards the overall plugin
download counts.

Braden