cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova release naming -- proposal
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:33:35 GMT
As long as we are still tracking mostly by the version numbers on JIRA and
so on, I'm okay with silly marketing names. Too bad these suggested schemes
don't support "Fancy Pants".

I'm perfectly happy with nonsensical names; I think the AngularJS
releases[1] are hilarious. (radioactive-gargle, bewildering-hair,
thorium-shielding, and my favourite, Angular 0.9.18 jiggling-armfat)

All else being equal, I'd be happy if they went alphabetically, but I can
live without that.

Braden

[1] https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md