cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Medic / fruitstrap /xcode 5
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:20:16 GMT
When I run this tool like:

ios-deploy --id xxxx --bundle xxx --debug

it works, but there is a ~45 second pause after run/success before the
mobilespec application actually starts running the test. During that time
the cordova bot image is on the device (so something has started).

There is no debug output for this time, but at the end of the delay
everything moves along as expected.

Any idea whats up with that?