cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Medic status and plans
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:12:33 GMT
It would not be a clean merge, there are considerable differences. I
started with medic, but many parts have been replaced.
My repo contains many elements and structure from the original though.

Because the overall project structure changed a great deal with 3.0, it was
going to be a lot of work to rebuild and fix the git monitor, web view and
build administration that was in Medic. Since that was available out of the
box elsewhere, it made more sense to use an existing opensource tool for
those elements. All of the deployment pieces of medic are still used, just
as command line elements instead of being called directly.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Lorin Beer <lorin.beer.dev@gmail.com>wrote:

> and I do not believe there is any common history between the apache medic
> repo and David's bb-test repo
>

> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Anis KADRI <anis.kadri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You can't force push to apache :-/
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> > > Kind of a chicken/egg problem. Will this cleanly merge or should we
> just
> > > force push it in?

> > committer

> > working