cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: CLI build failure
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:06:48 GMT
There is an interesting issue with detecting change though.
The failure is detected easily because a commit to CLI triggered a build.
The only reason I knew it was fixed was because a commit to JS caused a
rebuild on the Master branches (which worked).

Ideally, updating the plugman NPM module would have been detected an
triggered a build. I am not sure I can track that...