cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Mobile spec tests and exclusion list
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:17:55 GMT
-1 for known failing tests. You need to have them all pass for a clean run.
If the tests don't work, take them out.

I would support some additional functionality to the test runner to allow
marking tests.
We definitely have tests that are know to not work on a platform, OS
version or device.
Being able to embody that info in the test system would be great.

Until we get more stuff cleaned up we also have tests that are flakey and
probably should just trigger a rerun if they fail.
My preference is to just fix those though.