cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Medic status and plans
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:42:14 GMT
I'm happy to put the bb-test code into the official repo.
I was hoping to do that soon but I do not think I am an official committer
yet.

As for USB hubs, the 2.1A one that I picked up has recently stopped working
on the 2.1A port.
I need to get it returned and replaced, but probably cannot recommend it
right now since the first one stopped working right after only about 3
weeks. When it was working it was awesome.

Keeping iPads and tablets charged is definitely the hard part.
Pretty much all the phones happily stay charged on a 500mA USB port.