cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Mobilespec / CI / version problems
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:47:34 GMT
<bump>

With the release, its been a bit busy, but this issue needs some love.

Note that someone else has commented on the same problem from a different
angle (not mobilespec)
        [Commented] (CB-4889)  ~ 3am this morning

The renaming of plugins created a hole and there are a couple possible
resolutions.

to help out in a general way (not mobilespec)
1) smack a tag into the git repos for 3.0.x just in front of the name
change. I think you can still do that?
2) publish plugins under the old name. might work if you use new tools with
a 3.0 project
3) document the bug and tell people using 3.0 to switch to 3.1 or update
the plugin name references in their project

to fix mobilespec:
1) #1 above works
2) re-release mobilespec for 3.0.x
3) patch the ios project for 3.0.x to finish removing the Echo plugin files
so you can build 3.0.x with the 3.1.x mobilespec

Thoughts?