cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: CLI build failure
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:56:41 GMT
The CI always uses master cli and master plugman using this procedure:

git clone CLI
npm install (installs the 'wrong' plugman)
delete the node-modules/plugman directory
git clone plugman (into node-modules/plugman)
npm install (plugman)

When CLI refers to a plugman that does not exist, the first 'npm install'
fails and aborts the test.
If plugman was the last reference, I suppose that the error could possibly
be ignored and move on anyway, but I am not sure that the npm install would
really be complete even then (post install tasks?).

If there is a better way to override the npm install behaviour, I would be
happy to give it a try.

The commit that fixed the problem was about midnight, about an hour before
Michal checked it.

David